Monday 29 September 2008

Eid Holidays

Hello once again!

Are you all looking forward to the Eid break?

After almost 30 days of fasting, the time has come to celebrate. Whether as a Muslim you abstained from all food and drink during these holy days, or a non-Muslim who went without water on your morning jog, I think you deserve a clap on the back. Congratulations and Eid Mubarak to all of you.

I am really looking forward to a camping trip in Oman, drive through the wadi's and bask in the Hatta pools. Eid is a time for relaxation and rejuvenation! It's a time for reflection on oneself and maybe even a time to think about a new job in Dubai or the UAE.

Enjoy your few days off work and maybe when you come back log on to RecruitGulf.com to see what exciting job opportunities are just around the corner!

Eid Mubarak to one and all,

Rachel.
Marketing Executive - It's time to go online.

3 comments:

CEO said...

Hi Rachel,
Thanks for the invite to your blog, I appreciate it. I am currently residing in Uganda, and I have been trying to find a job in the UAE since June, however, my efforts have been fruitless. I have 3 years working experience, but even jobs where they require 2 years working experience, I still never stand a chance to even receive an invite for an interview. But I noticed one thing that may to be eligible for interview you need to be in the UAE!!
I would like you to give me some in sight into this whole thing. Perhaps you can also help me find a job in the UAE.
I will be looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
Derek

RecruitGulf.com said...

Hi CEO!

Cool name by the way! :)

You mentioned in your email that you were offered an interview for emirates cabin crew... was that in Dubai? I am sure that Emirates recruit from Entebbe, no?? Let me look up on their site and I will get back to you. Have a look at our site and see if Emirates are currently looking for cabin crew. Don't be disheartened. You have been looking for a few months but sometimes these things take a bit longer. Don't give up and keep banging out your cv and something right for you will come along. What type of area were you thinking of?

Rachel.

CEO said...

Hi Rachel,

How are you doing, thanks for replying to my message, I appreciate it.

I have experience in IT helpdesk support and Project management. I am
currently looking for jobs in the UAE in the Project management area.
If there is anything you can do to help me, I will be grateful.

Regards,

CEO